Monday, September 1, 2014

Day 18

Aug 30, 2014

We have come to the end of summer and a wrap of all of the known mermaids I could find.  All in all, we found 87 official mermaids and 10 unofficial mermaids.  There are still 8 I have been unable to get - O'Sullivan's because she is under repair, D'Art because she is also under repair, InfiNet's mermaid because she is under lock and key and I have been unable to reach them to find out how I can see her, Norfolk City Hall lobby because I have been unable to go at a time when they are open, 1 on Naval Station Norfolk that I am unable to see because I cannot get on base, and a reported 3 in Cape Charles on the Eastern Shore - I have yet to make it up there.  I have also put in a call to 2 businesses, however they won't return my call - Sherry with Rose & Womble for the Rotunda, and the owner of Lifestyle Motor Group.  Hopefully I will hear from them soon.  I will post again when and if I find them or if I find new ones.  Here are some unofficial mini mermaids we did find:

 mini mermaid 258 W Ocean View Ave.
 up close of mini mermaid 258 W Ocean View Ave.
 mini mermaid 632 W Ocean View Ave.
 up close of mini mermaid 632 W Ocean View Ave.
mermaid replica on wood 760 W Ocean View Ave.
 up close of wood mermaid 760 W Ocean View Ave.
 mermaid sign 748-746 W Ocean View Ave.
mini mermaid 9703 15th View St.

No comments:

Post a Comment