Saturday, October 4, 2014

Day 21

Oct. 4, 2014

Today we found 1 more mermaid (courtesy of a comment put on a post of this blog) and we visited the Mermaid Factory!  The boys designed and made their own mermaids - Connor made "Snowflake" and Collin made "Luigi."  What a cool place!  I can't wait to go back to make a mermaid mosaic form my living room!

Here is the mermaid we found:
 Atargatis - inside lobby of Holiday Inn Express in Norfolk by airport
her sign



The newest Norfolk mermaids:
 Snowflake
 Luigi
 Snowflake
 Luigi
Snowflake and Luigi

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle! My name is Erin and I have enjoyed your blog. I would like to meet you, if you are interested. You can respond to me here or on fb: www.facebook.com/norfolkmermaids Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin - nice to meet a fellow mermaid hunter!

    ReplyDelete